Join our Wishmakers on Campus® program, a fundraising program designed for college organizations, such as student governments, athletic teams and Greek organizations, interested in contributing some of their time and energy to help create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Through the program, your group can:
- Increase awareness of Make-A-Wish New Jersey’s mission
- Foster the value of community service
- Create school spirit
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes to courageous children
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community
- Experience the joy of helping a child
The program includes fundraising ideas and objectives to simplify the planning process. Your group simply adds your own creative touch to existing ideas or create a project of your own.
If you’d like to learn more about the program, contact our main office at 609-371-9474 today!